9 out of 10 women have cellulite. If this includes you, then you’re in a huge majority, so if you’ve started to notice dimpled lumps on our buttocks, hips, thighs and even arms, then you’re not alone.
In fact, you are in good company. Cellulite is not about being fat - pockets of body fat are formed under skin of even the slimmest women (Oh yes!). The good news is that cellulite is not dangerous, but we know it can make you feel unattractive. Dermatologists are fully aware of the problem and have shared some new solutions.
How do I remove cellulite?
Effective procedures for fighting cellulite are treatments and you can get many treatments from clinics and beauticians:
All above are the examples of procedures conducted in cosmetic clinics. However, they have one thing in common:
- They’re expensive
- They will require special equipment
- They must be carried out regularly
- Only some of them are non-invasive.
There are also lots of treatments that can be carried out at home. Cellulite creams, scrubs, dry brushing and distinct types of massages can be used without a cosmetic practitioner. These treatments come at a much lower price tag and if you choose the right ones they can be as effective!
What is best method to fight cellulite?
If you want to diminish cellulite or get rid of lumpy skin, then you may have to act on many fronts. Personalised combination therapies are the most effective way to get rid of your level of cellulite. It is crucial to find the best treatment for your skin. That’s why a visual examination of the skin condition at the beginning of your fight is the basis of powerful treatments. You may do the pinch test, which is a quick way to evaluate the scale of the problem. And it only takes a moment.
How do I fight cellulite at home?
Remember, using a combination of treatments at the same time is most effective. If you choose proper scrubs and good quality creams with a stiff-bristled brush and an effective massager, you will be sure to see quick (and surprising) results! See our tips to fight cellulite:
- A good body scrub (we recommend home-made scrubs) stimulates lymph flow and removes dead cells. Dry brushing will also target the lymphatic system and exfoliate skin.
- Daily use of cellulite-fighting creams will make fat cells smaller.
- Massages help increase blood circulation and release trapped toxins. This removes excess fluid in cellulite-prone areas.
- An effective Ultrasonic and radio frequency massager will also speed up blood and lymph circulation, radio frequency will improve nutrition absorption and make your skin look much better
- LED light energy will rejuvenate the surface of your skin and well-chosen heat level will improve the skin texture.
- A good massager will also provide a visible slimming effect.
As you can see, all treatments together will smoothly reduce the appearance of ‘orange peel’. Try our Ultrasonic and radio frequency massager and get the results you’ve always wanted.